EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from the Eagle nest. Had several Eagles fly by as they usually do. Adult female quickly jump back into the nest with the newly born Eaglets!!

Red FoxEs hang out in the same area...dont even need to change camera locations. There are now 5 foxes here.

Back in the nest until the intruders leave.....
PIC_9390.jpg

2 We believe this is one of the Juvi's from last years hatch. He seems to come by often but is quickly chased away by the Male.
PIC_9427.jpg

3 Another Eagle...this one is almost fully matured but still has some white on his back a brown spots on his face.
PIC_9420.jpg

PIC_9421.jpg

5 One of the Red Foxes,,....he sits about 60 feet from the Eagles nest.
PIC_9466.jpg

6 One of the other Red Foxes sunning........
PIC_8887.jpg

PIC_9488.jpg

8. Male Wood Duck
PIC_9397.jpg

9 Female Wood Duck...

PIC_9400.jpg

10 Female Wood Duck in the shade.....
PIC_8874.jpg

I'm really starting to hate you Eric! J/K, maybe a bit envious because you have so many Bald Eagles AND a Wood Duck! Great job. The Fox is kind of cool too. ;)

Aren't those foxes worried about the eagles?

Aren't those foxes worried about the eagles?

No...Foxes are a little big For Bald Eagles. Eagles usually go for prey that weighs 8 lbs or less in general but sometimes I see them go for the local cats!
With all the fish and ducks in the lakes nearby they aren't interested in these foxes. Even when the foxes had Kits last year the never bothered the young ones :D

Wonderful series. I especially like 2, 5 and 10.

I look forward to seeing more shots of the eagles and foxes!

Great photos Eric! I really enjoy your photo sets, keep postin.

Eric you have some great shots on your web site . It must be a lot of fun to live where you can see Eagles most anytime , it's not that way here in Southern Ohio.
It puts me to mind when I was a kid about 8/10 years old I was out coon hunting one night with my dad and Uncle Earl and we spotted a deer tract in the field beside a woods , everyone was so excited young and old it was told everywhere. When we spot an eagle here everyone knows about it lol.
Do you use a tripod /mono pod or just shoot freehanded?
Thanks for sharing Randall

All I can say is Amazing!!! How do I see your exif data?

Once again Eric a fantastic series.

What lens do you use?

All I can say is Amazing!!! How do I see your exif data?

Not sure how you see the exif,....used a Nikkor 200-400MM F4, ED, IF, VR lens with a 1.4x t.c. on some shots.

Most shots were ISO 400, Aperture 5.6, shutter 1/1600sec for the inflights

Most reactions

Back