Red & Gold Photographic Philanthropy that works

Redandgold

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

I'm posting on this forum to ask if you're interested in getting involved in a project I've started.

It's called Red & Gold. Our aim was is to raise money for charitable projects in Asia, primarily directed at arts scholarships. We do this in three ways:

- Through the sale of images in our online store: We have a growing portfolio of images that we sell online, all profits from these sales go into our fund.

- Through commissions: We get enquiries for photography buyers wanting a professional photographer for shoots. We pass projects onto to photographers and ask that they then donate a maximum of 20% of their fee for the project to our fund (although this is optional and totally at the discretion of the individual photographer).

- Through endowments: Cash gifts

The reason I am writing to you is that I would really love for you to be involved. It costs nothing, we provide each photographer with their own gallery and a small biography (if they want it) and then promote their work through our newsletter, our web site, blog, facebook, twitter and newsletter. Currently, we have about 1200 targeted followers.

What we ask from you is that you provide us with up to 20 images that we can place in your online folio and that if non-exclusive image rights in those images are sold through our site, you allow us to invest any profit in our projects. We then ask that from time to time you add to your online folio

At the moment, have six photogrpahers and we are funding three scholarships, but I would really like to lift that to ten by the end of the first quarter next year.

If you'd like to check out the site, it's at Red & Gold Photography

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

With best wishes,

Nick Griffin
[email protected]

Most reactions

Back