Red head and some wild feet

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A redhead duck was fun to shoot, and the American Coote sure looks wild above water!

LaSalle0803websize.jpg

LaSalle10804websize.jpg

LaSalle20805websize.jpg

LaSalle30806websize.jpg

LaSalle50808websize.jpg

LaSalle100813websize.jpg

LaSalle80811websize.jpg

LaSalle130816websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice! It's good to see other duck's and birds, because all we get down here are Mallard's, Canadian geese, and Seagulls. Thanks Ray, you and AIRIC keep it interesting.

Bill

WildBill said:
Nice! It's good to see other duck's and birds, because all we get down here are Mallard's, Canadian geese, and Seagulls. Thanks Ray, you and AIRIC keep it interesting.

Bill

lots of them up here too Bill, you just need to hike around the shoreline parks to find these beautys... I heard there was a Mandarin Duck at LaSalle Park this past Saturday.. and a Wood Duck up near Airic, @ Lynnshore.. gotta keep hunting!

Raymond J Barlow said:
lots of them up here too Bill, you just need to hike around the shoreline parks to find these beautys... I heard there was a Mandarin Duck at LaSalle Park this past Saturday.. and a Wood Duck up near Airic, @ Lynnshore.. gotta keep hunting!

Yes, the Wood Duck has been at the main Lyndeshore entrance with all the other Ducks.

Eric

That redhead duck came over to shake hands with you! :shock: ???
(Photo 6 is proof!)
Wow!
I didn't know you were THAT close with the birds by now, though I should have known, judged by the quality of the pictures you take. If all of them get the prints they deserve, they'll love you by now ... erm ... :confused:

:biggrin:

Ah, that other bird does have some very funny feet, indeed. Funny grandpa slippers... :D

LaFoto said:
That redhead duck came over to shake hands with you! :shock: ???
(Photo 6 is proof!)
Wow!
I didn't know you were THAT close with the birds by now, though I should have known, judged by the quality of the pictures you take. If all of them get the prints they deserve, they'll love you by now ... erm ... :confused:

:biggrin:

Ah, that other bird does have some very funny feet, indeed. Funny grandpa slippers... :D

I was just lucky to find such a friendly bird... most of the redheads wont let me get within 200 feet!

Most reactions

Back