Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You

flatflip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been listening to this new album on my day off. I've never been a huge fan of RHCP but only liked them since the beginning. I am a huge critic though and like all kinds of music.

I'm very impressed with this album. Wow! Way better than average. Better than most new music I've heard in years!

Produced by Rick Ruben. Yes, I'm a Johnny Cash fan. Yes JC is/was a brave MF that told Nashville to you-know-what.

Thanks for listening to my mini rant.

Mick

I am totally with you! I didn't truly love Red Hot Chilli Peppers (mostly because of their socks stories on stage, if you know what I mean) but I liked them a bit. But when they came up with their albums in the early 2000's I kinda renewed my attitude towards them. I think they improved a lot during their career and make a decent kind of music nowadays.

Thanks for the reply. I'm listening to another new CD now. Tedeschi Trucks Band - Revelator. I've been a fan of both since the beginning and this collaboration is very good. I have each of their latest albums from a couple years ago too. Check out the song "Learn How To Love" on youtube. I think there are several good versions, like Conan and Leno and the-making-of or studio version.

Yes I agree. Josh has definitely bought a new sound to the band which I thoroughly enjoy. It is a shame that john left but i think the new member bought a fresh new feel to the band, so hopefully there are a couple more albums to come.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back