mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
processed in vintage style.
482760528_TZoAR-L.jpg

482760601_Ek6Y2-L.jpg

482760643_dCUND-XL.jpg

Nice Pan...:thumbup:

I think that the photo is a bit overexposed though.......the detail of the scooter and the colors are not rich and deep........:D

I really love the editing you did on these. Looks like some desaturation or something?? Anyway, it gives it a really nice vintage feel which is perfect for this subject. Thumbsup from me.

wow really nice

thanks a lot.

Nice Pan...:thumbup:

I think that the photo is a bit overexposed though.......the detail of the scooter and the colors are not rich and deep........:D

thanks glad you like it....the pic has been processed to high contrast, just the look I was going for.

I really love the editing you did on these. Looks like some desaturation or something?? Anyway, it gives it a really nice vintage feel which is perfect for this subject. Thumbsup from me.

thanks very much....the PSD file was processed through layers in b&w, then a blur layer and a tone layer, then the opacity of the layers was reduced to where I wanted it.

Nice shots!! Nicely done Pan!

The vintage look worked well for you. Some of the chrome seems a touch hot for my taste in a couple spots on the first shot.

Is the bike from the same builder you did the portait of?

Cheers

Nice work, I like them all.
:thumbup:

im so impressed with your picture good work..

Nice shots!! Nicely done Pan!

The vintage look worked well for you. Some of the chrome seems a touch hot for my taste in a couple spots on the first shot.

Is the bike from the same builder you did the portait of?

Cheers

Yes that is the trade off with using this effect and I actually turned down the heat a few notches too :D....yes the same builder, he's also built the Harley used in connection with the Audi sailing campaign. This bike is a traditional bobber, built using original vintage parts.

Nice work, I like them all.
:thumbup:

Thanks very much.

im so impressed with your picture good work..

Thank you, much appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back