Red Sholdered Hawk

Very nice capture Clyde, great color and sharpness.

Not only did the model know how to work the cameras, you were very wise to lead him to such a photogenic perch.

Well done.

Kevin

Not only did the model know how to work the cameras, you were very wise to lead him to such a photogenic perch.

Well done.

Kevin
I will always take luck over Skill any day..LOL The bird was scared off it's lunch (By me ) and was really wanting to get back to it . I was in the way. "Luck"

Very nice capture of a beautiful bird.

Gorgeous! Beautiful raptor, and nicely done! Some of the other Hawk photos on your Flickr are even nicer! Lovely!

Nice shot, looks pretty sharp for such a small crop! Did you use a Gaussian Blur for the background?

Gorgeous! Beautiful raptor, and nicely done! Some of the other Hawk photos on your Flickr are even nicer! Lovely!
Thanks Charlie
Very nice capture Clyde, great color and sharpness.
Thank you Sir ,I appreciate you Signature as well.
+1
Thank you too Mr. Miller!

Nice shot, looks pretty sharp for such a small crop! Did you use a Gaussian Blur for the background?
Yes I did blur the Bg ,and removed some things too. Sharpness is a problem for me ,But I'm working on that !

Edit : do note, about the blurring........I did name the photo "Day dreaming Hawk" as in a day dreaming effect in pp.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back