Red Shouldered Hawk

Very nice, they never hang out on my fence long enough for me to get a shot of one....

Very nice, they never hang out on my fence long enough for me to get a shot of one....

Thank you Rich, this was different, it let me within 5 feet and I was clicking away...lol

Fantastic shot, and very cool that you can get it on your fence like that. All we ever get on our fence are finches, robins, and sparrows. :)

And didn't you mention that you get Sandhill Cranes walking through your yard on a regular basis? Man, who could resist getting into bird photography with such amazing visitors!

Kevin

All we ever get on our fence are finches, robins, and sparrows. :)

We would live to have some finches.

And didn't you mention that you get Sandhill Cranes walking through your yard on a regular basis? Man, who could resist getting into bird photography with such amazing visitors!

Yes, pretty much on a daily basis, our cameras are set and ready to go most of the time, we never know what we are going to see.

Kevin

thanks for your comments Kevin

Nice, just curious, how far was the shot taken from? I never get close enough with my hawks around here to get great shots.

Nice, just curious, how far was the shot taken from? I never get close enough with my hawks around here to get great shots.

thank you Chuck, this one let me get within 5 feet, I approached very gently...thank God for wide angle :)

Most reactions

Back