Red-Shouldered Hawk

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been seeing more hawks recently. I spotted this one down at Myakka River State Park on Sun. Not the greatest shot with it being in the shade but I'll take what I can get.
11142047-studio-studio.jpg

11142133-studio.jpg

11142158-studio.jpg

11142220-studio.jpg

Attachments

• 11142047-studio-studio.jpg
    11142047-studio-studio.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I think they are fine images. Nice variety of poses.

@K9Kirk Very nice set, my favorites are 1 & 2...

Nice set- be lovely in some decent light :)

I think the exposure is the important thing here, regardless of the perceived quality of the light/shade and for me the exposure is spot on.

The technology involved in modern cameras and associated supporting processing software more than enables decent shots in what some (often crassly imo) may consider less than desirable lighting conditions. Just my tuppence like.

Nice set- be lovely in some decent light :)
Thanks, I appreciate your input but I disagree with the 2nd remark. Although the light was dim I think it's decent because you can easily see detail and colors, which imo are warm and lovely.

I think I actually like #4 best because you don’t see this view often.
Thanks, Dean. I felt the same way, I almost never see a hawk in some beautiful, tall grass. It's a perspective I don't see very often.

I think the exposure is the important thing here, regardless of the perceived quality of the light/shade and for me the exposure is spot on.

The technology involved in modern cameras and associated supporting processing software more than enables decent shots in what some (often crassly imo) may consider less than desirable lighting conditions. Just my tuppence like.
Thanks SF, I appreciate your forthright input and experience with photography. 🍻

Most reactions

New Topics

Back