Red

Seems like no one can gather a viable reasons for their actions. I have looked up Rob’s past posts, I don’t see him being rude or attacking anyone, what is the matter with you people?

Frankly, I am disappointed to see such infantile and malicious behavior from TPF members and a moderator to boot. Some of you have provided an honest assessment of this person’s work while the majority of you hide behind that notion.

You may not like Rob’s work, nothing wrong with that, but it is his vision. It may be chaotic and scrambled, but that his how he may see things. Who the hell are any of you to act in this manner towards another member and their photography?

And, as far as what I have seen - people in glass houses… I find it laughable to see “advice on art” and creating photographs from those responsible for 95% of what gets posted in this, to borrow a phrase from Mr. Adams, “VAST picture archive subjects.”

This made my morning

36_6_8.gif
this forum is going DOWNNNNN hill fast.

I think TPF still has a solid group of members, just a few mislead members that are too malicious haha.

Seems like no one can gather a viable reasons for their actions. I have looked up Rob’s past posts, I don’t see him being rude or attacking anyone, what is the matter with you people?

Frankly, I am disappointed to see such infantile and malicious behavior from TPF members and a moderator to boot. Some of you have provided an honest assessment of this person’s work while the majority of you hide behind that notion.

You may not like Rob’s work, nothing wrong with that, but it is his vision. It may be chaotic and scrambled, but that his how he may see things. Who the hell are any of you to act in this manner towards another member and their photography?

And, as far as what I have seen - people in glass houses… I find it laughable to see “advice on art” and creating photographs from those responsible for 95% of what gets posted in this, to borrow a phrase from Mr. Adams, “VAST picture archive subjects.”

Wise words...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back