TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
beautifulredflowerssmall.jpg

Thats cool. Very nice work!!!!

Stunning color, beautifully exposed :D Very nicely done indeed :)

very impressive!!! :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

Wow that is amazing. Is it photoshoped in anyway. If not you amazing, if so your still amazing.

thanks so much you guys! actually, i'm afraid to say that most of this image's potency is from the editing. The original (or something very similar) is this:

yellow2small.jpg

Dude, that's just as gorgeous! I wouldn't say there is any "potency" lost when you take away the editing. It's a fabulous shot either way.

oh well that makes me feel better about it :D

dude scott, you named your camera sheila??? that's what i was going to name my 20d when i got it! where did you come up with the name? I was going to use it because the camera is electronic and sheila is the name of the tank in red vs. blue.

thebeginning said:
oh well that makes me feel better about it :D

dude scott, you named your camera sheila??? that's what i was going to name my 20d when i got it! where did you come up with the name? I was going to use it because the camera is electronic and sheila is the name of the tank in red vs. blue.

YES!!!! HAHAHA, looks like we have another RVB dork on the board! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That was exactly what I was thinking. I'll let you use Sheila if you REALLY REALLY want to. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back