redneck modeling C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all of you will be underwhelmed by the lack of controversy.

The model does look young. However, you could see that state of undress on primetime tv.

People need to relax.

Btw...I like most of them. I think I liked number 1 the most. Whichever one Jaemie liked. It definitely created tension.

I don't want her to repost them because of controversy, I want her to repost them so I can see the concept. It's the whole reason I clicked on the thread to BEGIN with. Her thread title... :lol:

This forum is really the only place i visit that could take a Photo of a tree and make something bad about it.....Like when people say there going to take photos of the Homeless.....it instantly becomes a 100 post thread....LMAO

This forum is really the only place i visit that could take a Photo of a tree and make something bad about it.....Like when people say there going to take photos of the Homeless.....it instantly becomes a 100 post thread....LMAO

Taking pics of homless people isn't the same as taking pics of trees but yeah, it doesn't take much to start drama here.

OMG

Some people just dont understand what an Analogy or a Parallel Comparison is. Or, maybe they do..... they just act like they dont.

I think all of you will be underwhelmed by the lack of controversy.

The model does look young. However, you could see that state of undress on primetime tv.

People need to relax.

Btw...I like most of them. I think I liked number 1 the most. Whichever one Jaemie liked. It definitely created tension.

I don't want her to repost them because of controversy, I want her to repost them so I can see the concept. It's the whole reason I clicked on the thread to BEGIN with. Her thread title... :lol:

I understand. I was just trying to say the controversy is a little underwhelming.

OP definitely overracted. I simply stated my OPINION of the pose based on being a parent. I certainly did not belittle the model or attack the OP's photography, integrity, morality, or anything as such. IN FACT, my comment was more directed at the "her mother loved them" portion. If that was my daughter, 20 or not, and she showed me the photos there would be a problem.

Telling me to "grow up"? really? acting as a PARENT requires someone to "grow up"? LOL.

OP: I would very much like to see these images as well. I was very disapointed when I clicked on the thread and found you'd removed them, however, based on the "drama" I don't blame you. I'm going to close this thread because I don't think anything useful will come from it. If you choose to do so (and I hope you will), please start a new thread with the images, and the moderators will keep a close eye on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back