Reflections. C/C?

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts? :D From my camping trip... Some reflections that caught my eye.
I posted the med. Size link... hope theyre big enough?... i usually post the large...
The larger versions can be seen on my flickr as well.
Flickr: .PerfectlyFlawed.'s Photostream

5071121830_4f808fd9b0_z.jpg

5071121922_46fdbba350_z.jpg

3.( I tried to get the writing on the booey... but it wasnt possible from where i could get on foot.)
5070515709_299f6cc1c1_z.jpg
.)

Last edited:
I think 1 and 3 have some potential. However i think they could benefit from a crop of some sort. Perhaps 1 into a letterbox style as i dont find the sky or hill very interesting. Also it seems there is a bit of a vignette going on in the first one, perhaps this was intentional but it might be the lens hood...do you have a non nikon lens hood?
3 as well i think might look better cropped to include the post and its reflection but this might not be any good as it seems to lack sharpness.

i really like your colors on 1 and 2.
but i cant say that the reflections are catching my attention.
maybe a wider angle of view would have enhanced the effect the reflections have on the overall picture.
Nice work.

I think 1 and 3 have some potential. However i think they could benefit from a crop of some sort. Perhaps 1 into a letterbox style as i dont find the sky or hill very interesting. Also it seems there is a bit of a vignette going on in the first one, perhaps this was intentional but it might be the lens hood...do you have a non nikon lens hood?
3 as well i think might look better cropped to include the post and its reflection but this might not be any good as it seems to lack sharpness.
i vignetted the hell out of it in LR3, lol... I didnt like the way it looked with out it.. seemed to boring. Doesnt work?

And no ... my lens hoods are Nikon as well, but i didnt even use them that day.

I think the fact that these caught your eye is great. I think that if you had come back in the morning to get the still glass effect would have made them top notch as water is generally most still from lack of wind early on in the day as opposed to later. For whatever reason. Love the colors in 1 & 2 and the sharpness. 3 is lacking sharpness and the color on my monitor.

I think the fact that these caught your eye is great. I think that if you had come back in the morning to get the still glass effect would have made them top notch as water is generally most still from lack of wind early on in the day as opposed to later. For whatever reason. Love the colors in 1 & 2 and the sharpness. 3 is lacking sharpness and the color on my monitor.

#3 is lacking all of the above on mine... I shot it sundown, and there was not a whole lot of color... im not sure if i could fix that.. its kind of dull.
if i cropped the main subject closer, to fill the frame...would that be better?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back