Reflections -- Not What you Think!

ORRRR... maybe it was. Ha!

Comments and Critiques please!
Jake
Oly Molly, where is the alien space ship landing ?:icon_albino:

[QUOTE="timor, post: 3319546, member: 89234"
Oly Molly, where is the alien space ship landing ?:icon_albino:[/QUOTE]

At the risk of going completely O/T ... I was watching a documentary on the making of Close Encounters ... and the effect guys made the blinky, busy underside of the mothership from a shot of the L.A. night skyline from up in the mountains, then superimposed that onto the bottom surface of the model. Sorry, just made me think of that.

[QUOTE="timor, post: 3319546, member: 89234"
Oly Molly, where is the alien space ship landing ?:icon_albino:

At the risk of going completely O/T ... I was watching a documentary on the making of Close Encounters ... and the effect guys made the blinky, busy underside of the mothership from a shot of the L.A. night skyline from up in the mountains, then superimposed that onto the bottom surface of the model. Sorry, just made me think of that.[/QUOTE]

No! Terribly off topic. You're fired.

Nice! How did you shoot a 139 second exposure? Using the ND's? Or Bulb mode?

Nice! How did you shoot a 139 second exposure? Using the ND's? Or Bulb mode?

I used bulb mode and my Vello Shutterboss [emoji106] no ND's, just low ISO and mid aperture.

I would maybe try leveling it off of the (sorry for my lack of technical terms regarding the bridge lol) big pole things supporting the bridge. The big black things. I think I'm making it worse. I hope you know what the heck I am even saying. I need more sleep. lol
The piers? I don't know if that's the right term. Anyway, I updated the original post with a straightened version--it looks better. Good call!

Those are called 'pylons'. Nice photo BTW.

I would maybe try leveling it off of the (sorry for my lack of technical terms regarding the bridge lol) big pole things supporting the bridge. The big black things. I think I'm making it worse. I hope you know what the heck I am even saying. I need more sleep. lol
The piers? I don't know if that's the right term. Anyway, I updated the original post with a straightened version--it looks better. Good call!

Those are called 'pylons'. Nice photo BTW.

That's the word! Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back