Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More night shots of DC

IMG_2247x.jpg

CRW_2277z.jpg

CRW_2276z.jpg

CRW_2318w.jpg

CRW_2278z.jpg

I have not taken many night shots before DC, so these were really a challenge.

Nice....my trips to DC I haven't gotten much of a chance (or any chance) to do night shots....I think I'll coerce Joe into staying into the evening next time though. :)

I like 2, 3, and 4 the most. :)

MORE!

Thanks so much Corry, Joe, and drkuba. This night we had 2 tripods to share between us. We were wandering around just to take pictures. Usually I hate carrying one as well, but some of the exposure I was shooting there was not way to hand hole them.
Thanks again

When Joe, Sky and I go around, we usually just have Joe's tripod that we share between us....and sometime's Sky's monopod. If I remember, I plan to bring my own tripod this next time...I have a carrying case, and it's easy to sling over your shoulder (and light) anyway...so...meh.

beautiful refections Chiller! My favs are the #3 and #5, i love the texture in the stones in #5. great work!

I used to have a bean bag, that i carried with me. It was easy to rest the beanbag on a post or the ground, or car hood, where ever it was flat, set the camera on it and I would just use the timer then, to avoid any shake.

Thanks so much Joe. Your comments are appreciated.

You definitely overcame the night time shooting challenge. Nicely done!
The capture is excelent. I'm not farmilar with the last two shots....the last one looks like FDR with his dog.

Great shots....DC is so much fun at night with a camera....and a lot less crowds to get in the way.

Most reactions

Back