Reflections

Xavi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a chance to go out and snap some pics today and was hoping I could get some feedback from the community. Feel free to say whatever you like. Any tips/advice you have that will help me improve please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

Shot with Nikon D40x 18-135mm, Aperture Priority

1#
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

I like#6. that's all i have to say

+1

#6 stands out to me for some reason

6 is a beautiful picture

#6 is a very good shot.

Thank you so much for the quick replies everyone! I guess the others are not very exciting or have some comp/exp flaws? Here's a few more of the ones I took today.

#8- Same bird here, seems you guys really like this little guy

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

#10- SB

DSC_0075.jpg

Thanks again, best regards

Javier

Why can't people put into words, what they "like" about an image?

#1, 2 the colors and exposure look good to me. The composition is better in #6 than #8 because in #8, he's walking out of the frame. I can't decide if #6 has too much dead space in the left/lower side of the frame or not. I kind of like the seaweed or whatever that is in the water. The focus is sharp in most of them, except maybe #7 where it has what looks like motion blur. #3, 4, 9 look tilted to the right a little bit. #9 has nice colors in the sky. I know that's some pretty random C&C but I'm heading out the door.

#6. Beautiful picture. Nicely composed! Only suggestion would be a tighter crop.

#1, 2 the colors and exposure look good to me. The composition is better in #6 than #8 because in #8, he's walking out of the frame. I can't decide if #6 has too much dead space in the left/lower side of the frame or not. I kind of like the seaweed or whatever that is in the water. The focus is sharp in most of them, except maybe #7 where it has what looks like motion blur. #3, 4, 9 look tilted to the right a little bit. #9 has nice colors in the sky. I know that's some pretty random C&C but I'm heading out the door.

Thanks for your time and C&C Layspeed! I really appreciate it. I also agree that #6 is better than #8. Your right about the tilt on 3,4,9, I'm going to have to go back and straighten those out. I just really wanted to post up the pics and get some feedback and completely overlooked the horizons on those pics.

#6. Beautiful picture. Nicely composed! Only suggestion would be a tighter crop.

Thanks FORCED! I didn't expect everyone to like this one so much but I'm glad the community finds it appealing.

best wishes

Javier

I really like the loose crop of the bird. It's a small bird and cropping it like that makes it look kinda small. It really works for me.

Most reactions

Back