Reflections

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I guess these could be also classified as bloopers!

This first one, I was editing and did not notice I was editing it upside down...blonde moment yes! But I thought it turned out pretty cool upside down anyways, so I kept it that way :D
upsidedown.jpg

The next two I kept because I thought the sunset reflection on the water was pretty.
weedsun.jpg

weedsun2.jpg

That "blonde-moment-version" of your reflection has an appeal of its own now, upside down as it is, and entices people (like me) to try out the funniest twists their (my) (old) body(s) (still) allows here in front of their (my) screen(s) ... and to then write the most twisted sentences as well :roll: :confused: :lol: ...

I stop already.
These are beautifu and I like the "blonde-moment"-photo as much as I like the last one here! You had a lovely evening and precious sunset!

I realy really like the first one.. The colors with that green are great! I like the framing of the leaves etc.. Nicely done..

Yes the second one had me looking at it a bit.. Nice job!

The first shot is messing with my mind :confused: but I just love the effect and the sky is to die for, I can't remember the last time I saw a nice sky in the UK :irked:

Most reactions

Back