Refurbished D3200 for an interesting price

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Buydig is Beach Camera (Same company) and is authorized Nikon Dealer as of Jan 2014. I bought stuff from them before and did not have any issue.

Found this offer on ebay for a refurbished D3200
Looks like a lot of camera for the price.

Just for the record I dont know the seller and I am not recommending him/her, I just found this so buy at your own risk!!!

Nikon D3200 24 2 MP Cmos Digital SLR Camera With 18 55mm VR Lens Refurbished 001828254927 | eBay

Before anyone jumps all over this, read the ad carefully. The Camera is listed at $359.99, plus $16.08 for shipping, and then if you look down a bit you'll find an "Import Fee" of $53.75 listed seperately, for a total of $399.82. My guess is since there is a "import fee" involved these are going to be grey market, and really not much cheaper than what you can get a refurb with a US serial number for elsewhere.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think the import fee is for shipping the camera from US to Canada. If you change the .ca to .com, you will see Free Shipping with no import fee.

Last edited:
I will assume so since the seller said the camera has 90 days Nikon USA warranty like other sellers such as BH and Adorama. Of course, they could be lying about the warranty. But that may affect their Nikon Authorized Dealer status. But for people in Canada, it is a grey market camera since it is from Nikon USA instead of Nikon Canada.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back