regarding price on kit+ Nikon D3000 vs Canon EOS 450D

milo_d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys in my country i have the possibility to buy at the same price :
1. Nikon D3000 DOUBLE ZOOM KIT 18-55 VR + nikon 55-200mmvr + Nikon bag + Lexar 4gb sdhc
2. Canon EOS 450D kit EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS + Tamron AF 55-200mm f/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro
i'm leaning to the canon because I have also some old m42 and minolta lenses that wolud work better on the canon ... yes I know about the infinite focus and everyting
I have read all the literature about this subject but i'm not quite sure which way to go...

no one has any opinion?

Canon is clearly the d-slr brand of choice if you want to adapt M42, Olympus OM, or Nikon mount lenses (and six other brands) with simple, inexpensive eBay adapters, and ALL nine lens mounts will focus to infinity on anon EOS bodies, with glass-free adapters that will not degrade your optical quality.

I dunno...I think either camera and two-lens kit would be nice to have. I've shot a number of Nikon and M42 mount lenses on two different Canon bodies, and it's a great feature of Canon EOS bodies, especially in the close-up and lens reversing areas, where the EOS system itself is not very strong, or convenient, simply because the EF mount has no aperture ring on the lenses.

thanks for your reply ...

I vote for the Canon as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back