Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those of you that remember the youtube video posted on here a while ago called 'pachelbel rant' (I think Mitica might have posted it), you might find this kinda funny.

I am currently in a Music Appreciation class (with the greatest teacher I've ever had, but that's another thread). The teacher is also a cellist, (and VERY passionate about music), so, last week when I had to email him with some questions, I included that link, as well, in case he hadn't seen it.

Well, we just so happen to be studying the baroque period right now. Today in class, one of the things he went over is the type of composition called a canon.

We also have to do listening exercises periodically, and he had us listen to Pachelbel's Canon in D....while describing it...he sounded an awful lot like the guy in the video for Pachelbel rant....I was having a HARD time not cracking up. At the end, he told us all about the youtube video, and recommended that we all go look it up. :lol:

I found it VERY entertaining to hear some of the pachelbel rant bit (remember, my teacher, like the comedian, is a cellist) by my teacher in class. :lol:

Ha! That should be called Music Depreciation class. ;)

:lol: No way! He's an amazing teacher, and very passionate about music and art....he just found that clip to be really funny, and wanted to share it with eveyrone!

Seriously though....he is probably one of the BEST teachers I have ever had in my life.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back