Remember When...

Oh WOW Colloipe!

This is really GOOD!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Any tips on how you did this? =)

That is really a cool shot, with the ghosting of the kids. Well done!

Thanks n2, woody, anty & randog!

n2, it's just combining two pictures into one. I was actually attempting some ghostly photos for the darkside and I was going to edit out the lady. But when I combined the two photos, I really liked the mood with the lady in it so I abandoned the dark photo and kept it like this.

nicely done calliope, good psing works great for this shot :thumbup:

Wow...awesome work Linda. Love the idea!!! Very well done girl.

pretty cool PS'ing. nice creativity opallie....great title!

C-Pallie ... you're awesome!

I love the thought of the lady remembering!

You're awesome!

(but we still miss you!)

calliope... your powers work from far away, and you are so creative..

i think that is me, remembering my little one...

* gotta go find a tissue....

good good shot, linda.....awesome...

Calliope said:
Thanks n2, woody, anty & randog!

n2, it's just combining two pictures into one. I was actually attempting some ghostly photos for the darkside and I was going to edit out the lady. But when I combined the two photos, I really liked the mood with the lady in it so I abandoned the dark photo and kept it like this.

Wow Calliope. That is soo cool, that you were heading in a totally different direction and as you were building the photo this is what become of it. It absolutely turned out WONDERFULLY and with the way you titled it. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you everyone for your comments! It is much appreciated! :)

hey it says 'maintainence in progress, check smugmug' .. guess i'll have to check in later :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back