Remember?

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey, remember me? Its been a long time. A lot has gone on in the last 3-4 years since I have been here. I changed jobs, got married, bought a house, have a dog, but most importantly I bought a camera and I'm back to photography!

After 3 years of borrowing cameras and shooting weddings I saved up enough to get a Nikon D80 and a couple lenses. It's been great to have a camera around my neck again.

I'm looking forward to talking with old friends and meeting new ones on TPF.

-Graig

Hi, I remember you, your that one guy who posted photos.

Graig!! :sun: Of course I remember you!

How the heck are ya?!? Let's see some pictures of said new wife, house and of course the dog. :thumbup:

Still doing a lot of bike riding? (Unless I'm remembering wrong, you were majorly into bike riding for a time there....)

Terri, its great to see you are still around! I'm not doing as much biking as I would like to. The abundance of rain we have had this season has kept most of my winter weight on. I am doing a 175mi road ride this weekend. 100mi on Saturday, 75 on Sunday. I'm hoping the body holds up. Then I hope to get in a couple mountain bike races in before the season is over.

Heres the pictures you requested.

First the wife. We were at a winery last week, she was being silly...and we didnt even start drinking yet.
7e38bcd2.jpg

The house & dog, just moved there in February.
7710e010.jpg

And Otis...being Otis.
527825e8.jpg

Graig, I sure remember you! Nice to see all the changes in your life, and nice to see you back! And congrats to the camera of your own! That's cool. From now on you'll be back regularly, posting photos? I'm SURE you will, hm? ;)

A Bassett hound!! :lovey: Oh, how I love this dog. My husband's parents had one for years, and they went on many a hike in the north GA mountains together....fantastic personality!

Your wife is adorable!!

And here's to wineries, in general: :redwine:

Hey Graig...great to see ya. Im still in my little crypt on the forum.

A Bassett hound!! :lovey: Oh, how I love this dog. My husband's parents had one for years, and they went on many a hike in the north GA mountains together....fantastic personality!

Your wife is adorable!!

And here's to wineries, in general: :redwine:

LaFoto - I hope to stick around and post up lots of pictures. I'm working on finishing some editing and albums for a wedding I shot, after that I hope to get my ducks in a row and post up some current photography.

He's a great dog. He's an ornery little bugger, but he's a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get a black lab buddy for him. That way I can also have a dog that will actually fetch something. Otis doesn't care for chasing after tennis balls.

She sure is!

I have never been to a winery that I didn't love. :)

MARRIED!?

Does this means I can't drool over you anymore?

:p (teasing)

Of course I remember you!!!! Glad you are back! Now get posting! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back