Remini photo app - impressed!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just popping in to comment about an app I tried out over the weekend card Remini. It’s a free Photo app – well there’s a premium subscription that cost but you can just use the free app. I took a photo that I love of my daughter and I that was taken in low light with an older iPhone (6s I think) - it was noisy and slightly blurry. I ran it through the app Enhance feature (after watching 30 seconds of ads) and I’m super impressed with the result. Just thought I’d share as sometimes we get a phone snap that we love but it’s just not the greatest quality.

B2039CCE-1369-40E1-BE90-B7BCB1CDE6CA.jpeg
754EA75F-21E4-4FE8-B72D-373570D5B1B1.jpeg

That's impressive.

That's impressive.

I thought so. I went back to some older photos that I had saved for sentimental reasons and was able to salvage a couple. Also I had tried Topaz sharpen on this one above and the Remini phone app did a much better job. I’m sure viewing on the smaller screen made a difference but it was a lot better!

That's impressive.

I thought so. I went back to some older photos that I had saved for sentimental reasons and was able to salvage a couple. Also I had tried Topaz sharpen on this one above and the Remini phone app did a much better job. I’m sure viewing on the smaller screen made a difference but it was a lot better!

Is it just a fone and tablet app of can it be used on PC?

That's impressive.

As far as I know just for phones. It’s not optimized for tablets. It works on my iPad but just a phone screen sized window opens I-.

That's impressive.

As far as I know just for phones. It’s not optimized for tablets. It works on my iPad but just a phone screen sized window opens I-.

Ah, thanks. That's a pity I'd have used it on the PC. I don't edit on other platforms.

Aye, I've had a proper look now and it doesn't work on the PC. Pity.

Aye, I've had a proper look now and it doesn't work on the PC. Pity.

I take a lot of phone photos so I’ll definitely get use out of it.

Just popping in to comment about an app I tried out over the weekend card Remini. It’s a free Photo app – well there’s a premium subscription that cost but you can just use the free app. I took a photo that I love of my daughter and I that was taken in low light with an older iPhone (6s I think) - it was noisy and slightly blurry. I ran it through the app Enhance feature (after watching 30 seconds of ads) and I’m super impressed with the result. Just thought I’d share as sometimes we get a phone snap that we love but it’s just not the greatest quality.

View attachment 201780 View attachment 201781
I was very impressed when I saw the results of an old photograph restored using the Remini photo enhancer app, which unfortunately appears to be only suitable for android devices. Is there a similar app or Photoshop plugin that can be used for a Windows system?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back