Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last Day of Summer --
420-1stb-mtd.jpg

Slightly windblown location.

Groovin' on the rays.

Thanks Kundalini & Caper;

A little higher up this mountain the tree tops look like gargoyles- and just as photogenic (meh). Maybe next time.

Thank you Christina!

Nice rays and MANY colours here!!
Reminds me of a pic I took in October, but I never put it up on line... I tried to stop down enough to get the sun rays like that, too. Worked.

HDR?
Else how can the sky be so nicely coloured AND the foreground be so bright?

Nice rays and MANY colours here!!
Reminds me of a pic I took in October, but I never put it up on line... I tried to stop down enough to get the sun rays like that, too. Worked.

HDR?
Else how can the sky be so nicely coloured AND the foreground be so bright?

I remember something, somewhere along the line you mentioning stopping down to make the stars. I like the full depth of field and as small an aperture as I can get- I tried to use the horizon here to cut the light and shoot multiple exposures for an HDR to bring out detail in the shadows in front of me. This shot was hard because my d80 only shoots 3 exposures on autobracket (?) and I like to shoot at least five. Had to work fast and pay attention to camera shake while changing shutter speed.

Since then I've worked at getting proper exposures and working with single RAW files; and since then I'm trying to learn more about B&W processing of the RAW files. Always something- Always fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back