Remnants of a Hurricane came in at Flagler Beach

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so I decided to take a ride over and have a look ;)

5rad.jpg

7rad.jpg

3rad-cropped.jpg

4rad.jpg

8rad.jpg

13rad.jpg

11rad.jpg

These are all very nice with excellent exposure....though #2 could use a slight CW tilt.
:D yes,, I see what you are saying :lol: I guess I missed that one in pp,, thanks for looking and commenting !!

where are you located?
Located in Central Florida, this beach is actually North of St Augustine,, I see you are in WPB, if you ever have the desire to come on up, feel free to write me, Ill either send you directions or meet up for a shoot and show you around :mrgreen:

yeah likewise. I'm always looking for people to shoot with/learn from! Nice pictures by the way. I like long exposures at the beach.

yeah likewise. I'm always looking for people to shoot with/learn from! Nice pictures by the way. I like long exposures at the beach.

I am located in Boca Raton... but I am just starting so I don't think you will get too many tips from me! :lol:

I like them! But I suppose I'm a little biased since I'm a storm chaser. #1 and #2 are my favorites, I think the colors in the first two go best with the clouds. The bluer colors look like they lose detail in the clouds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back