Remote App for Nikon D3100?

Greiver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I re-read an article I found a while back that shows many tips on the cool stuff you can do with the Nexus 10 tablet and one of them is using it as a remote for your DSLR. I've been searching through a few and can't seem to find one that can be used with my Nikon D3100, alot of them don't even work with Nikon's at all just Canon's. Any suggestions?

So I re-read an article I found a while back that shows many tips on the cool stuff you can do with the Nexus 10 tablet and one of them is using it as a remote for your DSLR. I've been searching through a few and can't seem to find one that can be used with my Nikon D3100, alot of them don't even work with Nikon's at all just Canon's. Any suggestions?

Buy a Canon. :er:

I have yet to see any apps for Nikon cameras that really, truly work.

Buy a Canon. :er:
I'll pass on that. :p

Ah well, it was worth a shot. Not a big deal, I can just get a remote online somewhere if I end up wanting one.

Most reactions

Back