Rena + Daniel

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. Things have been busy lately, but I wanted to share Rena's Wedding with you to her handsome hubby, Daniel.

1. The restless groom on a rainy wedding day

ChappellWed0035.jpg

2. The Groomsmen

ChappellWed0054.jpg

3. Rena going up the stairs to get married

ChappellWed0126.jpg

4. Saddest wedding moment ever-Rena's Dad gave her away, and then couldn't move. Stood and cried for a few moments, but uncomfortably long time. Rena and Daniel had no idea he was still there.

ChappellWed0170.jpg

5. Daniel remembers what he did with Rena's wedding ring:

ChappellWed0180.jpg

6. Perkin's Chapel

ChappellWed0230.jpg

7. Toss boquet

ChappellWed0250.jpg

8. The ladies

ChappellWed0254.jpg

:hail::hail::hail:Im not worthy!

haha

these shots are awesome!

Like number 1 alot

13. Mother/Son Dance. Mom loses it and cries the whole time which tickles Daniel.

ChappellWed0408.jpg

14. Rena and her parent's rejoicing by dancing together

ChappellWed0444.jpg

15. Rena promised not to smash the bride's cake into Daniel's face. She did. Then she promised not to smash the groom's cake into Daniel's face. She did. Daniel runs after Rena to extract his revenge. He didn't.

ChappellWed0515.jpg

16. Daniel goes after the garter.

ChappellWed0589.jpg

17. Daniel busting a move to "I'm too sexy for my shirt"

ChappellWed0617.jpg

18. Rena busting a move with her friends

ChappellWed0703.jpg

19. Rena and Daniel both do an impressive reproduction of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

ChappellWed0710.jpg

Thank you so much NJ!!!!

Hey, if you guys want to see all 2000 photos, the gallery is featured as this weeks Collages.Net wedding gallery.

Just go to www.collages.net, and click on "this week's featured gallery".

Thanks again!

Awesome work as usual! Do you use noise software to get the "silky" look that is in your pictures or is it something else?

Good going Cindy... im sure they were happy with these ;)

Just being a bit of a perfectionist, i just wanted to show you how i feel the first image can be improved. Its a great shot and good use of HDR/Tonemapping.... however what always niggles me about HDR shots is halos. You've done a good job so far in avoiding big halos, but its just the small ones on the pillers and tops of trees that distracted me when i first saw the shot....so all iv done here is;

zoomed into the pillers, selected the bright halo area (it was only a few pixes wide) and simply cloned all the way down using the sky from the nearby area.

Then zoomed into the trees, and although there is natural lighter areas there, they were still distracting for me as they have the appearance of halo's even tho they are not!.... so again just clone over them, this time with the clone brush opacity down to around 22%.

The final touch was the saturation.... another problem that HDR causes... however, again, as a whole the image has well balanced saturation... but the sky was a little too cyan for me.

So I selected the sky area and included the tops of trees (notice the high cyan area by the roof top on the left)... then just desaturated it.

I prefer it this way as the image looks more balenced... im not sure if you do, and it is more time consuming... but thought id show you anyways ;)

ChappellWed00352.jpg

I see it now. Thanks Arch.

Hi Deadeye. I'm running everything through NoiseWare at half of the default settings. Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back