Rena's Bridal at the Adolphus

Love them!!!!!

Only hope I can look half that good in my wedding dress!

I was also curious about your skin PP.....sometimes I think it definitely fake but I know a lot of senior girls would love it!

Cindy,
I'm running out of nice things to say:heart:. I know you only show us your best shots but I bet it's hard to choose as they are probably ALL as good as these!
I'm not a fan of the type of boarder in No.3, but I think YOU can convert me. :lol: Also, I agree with earlier comment that the angle of the bodice in No.6 looks a little awkward but still a GREAT shot!
If I wasn't already married, I'd rob a bank to afford to fly you to UK and shoot my wedding:hail:. (If I wasn't already married, I'd propose to you:hug::)
Love your work
Andy

Thank you guys again!
Yeah, I'm bad about fingers and stuff.
As for skin, I'm trying to do a lot less with it these days, just a light gausian blur...no teeth or eye whitening. ( I just still can't bring myself not to make skin flawless).
As for training, I didn't attend any schools but did have some wonderful mentors, and attended a few awesome seminars.

If anyone is interested in seeing the full bridal set:

Go to: www.collages.net
Username: Rena's Bridal
Password: 11504

Thanks again!

Those are amazing!!! You get the most beautiful brides. I think some of these should be in a bridal magazine!

My local photogs and I laugh about that all the time. I do get the gorgeous ones! I have no idea why, but I'm not gripping about it for sure.

Cross your fingers, because I'm sending these to Grace Ormond!

I love them as well. The only think that I could see (and it's really a nit...) is in Photo #1. On the right hand side you can see the legs of the light stand. Or at least it appears to be the legs of the light stand.

Other wise.... WOW! Great shots!!!

Tim

I thought i was looking through a bridal magazine. Just amazingly beautiful!

I keep coming to look at these.. They are such stunning photos! beautiful beautiful work..

I just wanted to thank you all again for looking, for your wonderful words of encouragement, and your awesome advice and insights. Thank you sooooo much!

I just love your work! This is by far my favorite. This looks like it should be used for a bridal mag.

Your lighting is perfect!

Very lovely work. I really like the "silkyness", if thats a word, of your pictures. I have noticed this in other shoots that you have posted as well. I like your style!

Hey Tim, Holy Crap, how did you notice that? I didn't, but you are exactly right!

I dunno... Just seemed to me that the lines were not correct. Then I was looking at how you had your lights and they just jumpped out at me. Anyway... I have gotten to where I really pick apart my own pictures so I guess I am starting to do that with all pictures.

Tim
Another Texan on TPF

Most reactions

New Topics

Back