Rena's Bridal at the Adolphus

:hail::hail::hail:

I haven't respond before eventhough this is about my 5th time looking at these photo's. It makes me want to move to be in your AO so I can get some lessons from you. Simply stunning :hail:

By the way, uhhhh, who is Rena?

:hail::hail::hail:

I haven't respond before eventhough this is about my 5th time looking at these photo's. It makes me want to move to be in your AO so I can get some lessons from you. Simply stunning :hail:

By the way, uhhhh, who is Rena?

Thank you so much! Anytime you are in the area, give me a jingle!

Rena is the bride's name. She's a client of mine. :lovey: I did her brother's wedding last year, and they are a terrific family. I wish there were more brothers and sisters to photograph because they are all amazing people.

Except for her eyes in number four, which strike me as well, odd, I absolutely love all the shots. She is absolutely beautiful, and your lighting is, as always, great. Beautiful model, great lighting, what's not to like? If I ever get heavy into this sort of work, I'm totally lookin' to your threads for inspiration, no doubt.

Adding a little lighting diagram for image number 4
lighting.jpg

Lighting Used:
Photogenic Studio Max 320 with an 36" Shimera octibox double diffuse. Snooted 580EXII on tripod.
Camera Used:
Canon 5D with 70-200 2.8 IS /Pocket Wizard
Settings used in this portrait:
400 ISO, 125 shutter, at F5

Photoshop work done: Eye bag reduction, Liquify at waist area, crop.

I like them but #2 is over processed especially on her arms and breast area. I love the shot but her torso just seems plastic

Wow, I love the processing in #3 (the gold border really brings out that shot) and I also love #4 because she looks so glamorous. Of course, I like them all but I always have to pick my favorites. :)

Ok Cindy... I am usually a big fan of yours but I have to say that these SUCK!!!

(crap... I can't do it) Fantastic. Why can't I find those models/clients?!?

OMG! I have got to come to Dallas for a couple weeks and hang out with you and your hubby!

I HAVE to find a location like this one! There's got to be one somewhere! LOL And she is gorgeous - I love the poses. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back