Rental Abuse

Aww, they're just giving Lens Rentals what they deserve. :whip: :BangHead: :fangs::glee:

"Hey mom. . .. .yeah, I need you to send me some more money, . . . . . . well, about 3 grand. . . . . . for what?. . . . . a camera. . I know you bought me a camera already. . .I know. . . this isn't my camera. . . . well you didn't think I'd take my camera to the Burn did you?. . . . . . .oh, just send me the money already will you. . . . and hurry up. . . . . . . .thanks. . . . . . . dinner next week? can't, I think there might be a protest somewhere, don't want to miss it. . . . . " :fangs::801::allteeth:

Yeah, I kid. But it was pretty stupid of them to do that. As other commenters on that post pointed out, you've got to be seriously negligent with your gear to get it that messed up, even out there. I guess they live by the motto: drive it like a rental.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this too. Incredible how much dust got into the body and how blasé the customer was, by returning the camera in that state too. Even if I was renting a camera, I'd still treat it with respect as it's not my property. Personally I think LensRentals should stipulate that if a camera or lens is to be used in such extreme or harsh environments, that a housing be rented with it to stop the dust getting in.

He'll obviously be charged for the repair.

Is it just me or do people confuse the words resistant and proof? Its like the new iPhone 7, I don't know HOW many times I saw it on Facebook, "OMG! The iPhone 7 is waterproof!!!" No, it's not. It's water resistant. Not waterproof. Two different things.

Is it just me or do people confuse the words resistant and proof? Its like the new iPhone 7, I don't know HOW many times I saw it on Facebook, "OMG! The iPhone 7 is waterproof!!!" No, it's not. It's water resistant. Not waterproof. Two different things.
The arrogrance of society really does kill.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back