Repost maybe... but I WANT ONE!

rawny1016

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In fact, I just ordered one. Novel ideal i must say... haha!

canon-lens-cup-1325786437.jpg

I've got one that looks like a 70-200mm F4 L.

tumblr_le05ut8nKq1qehfxwo1_1280.jpg

I got a mug one or two Christmas's ago.... Still using it, it's great.

However, the lid is a bit annoying to get on and off. Maybe they redesigned.

make sure the IS is on so you dont spill.

I got one as an Xmas gift from a friend, and then went on eBay checking out what else was there. Got me similar short zoom one that has a removable hood and lens cover, its not insulated, suggested use is for holding pencils. Had to get the white lens mug model too, it even came with a pouch with Canon printed on it. Neato toys!

I checked eBay just the other day and now someone is offering a Canon zoom lens mug that actually zooms! Quite a bit more pricey that the ones that I got, think it was around $28.00. The two I got with postage were only around $21.00. Too bad I don't drink coffee, but they are great conversation pieces.

That is hilarous! Love it! Not a coffee drinker though...

...you don't NEED to drink coffee out of it. It also works well for any number of liquids.

I've found that it's a great conversation piece when among photographers, but the humor is lost on most everyone else.

My mother-in-law said "That's a pretty cool coffee mug, does it have a radio in it?" :roll:

Lol yea, my family will get a hoot outta it. Specially my wife since I just bought a new lens... I'll just tell her im baller like that since i can just pour liquids into it and drink out of it. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back