Representing Maryland

MarylandMatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm glad to have found a nice little niche group in the corner of the web for aspiring photogrpahers like myself.

A little about myself: Well, by day I am head commercial videographer for the local NBC affliate. What that means is I go out and make commercials, come back and edit them for air. A really fun job, which was a godsend for getting out of college. Just think a job in my major!

I'm 24 years old, and enjoy the outdoors. Favorite activities include mountain biking, hiking the appalachian trail, and camping in around the C&O canal. In m y free time I shoot Super 8 film in addition to my stil photography.

Mostly my interest lies with architectural photography. I'm constantly learning and hopefully can pick up some pointers here and there.

Thanks. BTW, any other MDs here or perhaps some people from NoVa, south central PA, or WV?

Howdy & Welcome to the forum yo! You're gonna love it here!

Zach :D

Welcome MMatt!!! TPF might get a few pointer from you too it seems. Can't wait to see some shots of your hiking trips!!

Welcome Matt!

Jeez, don't listen to Hertz, your banana will be fine! :)

Mitica100 said:
Welcome Matt!

Jeez, don't listen to Hertz, your banana will be fine! :)

Look. Half the people using this board don't have a bananana. If they didn't get banananana drop then what did they get? Huh? Did they get stolen by aliens?

Hertz van Rental said:
Look. Half the people using this board don't have a bananana. If they didn't get banananana drop then what did they get? Huh? Did they get stolen by aliens?

Are we going back to your alien banana thief theories again?!? :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the forum, Matt! Just dig your way through all of the nonsense! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back