republicans suck

63817809.jpg

vote for Fifi

Shark said:
I'm in a bit of a quandry this election time. Although I'm pretty much middle of the road, I do identify myself as more republican than democrat. But I'm really thinking about voting for Kerry because he's got a much better grasp of education...

The republicans have split into two groups: the economic conservatives and the big goverment (cut taxes and spend spend spend!!!) religious right wingers. I consider myself independant, but on most issues could be labeled a liberal, hippy, commie pinko, and I'd vote for John McCain (R-Arizona) over Kerry in a heartbeat.

I think the "Republicrats" have already been formed behind closed doors. They argue a lot in public so that we don't pay attention to the fact that they are screwing us all the same.

Okay, I'm done. :soapbox:

Yup, that's pretty much how I see it too. If someone didn't tell me kerry was a dem, or bush was a rep, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. Well, I take that back somewhat--I think bush is pretty obviously republican, but Kerry isn't far left of him.

Most reactions

Back