[REQ] buttons and banners?

Thanks everyone! I shall give it a try when I get a chance. :)

You guys have posted some good ones! Matt, I LOVE yours!

Matt that is awsome, very professional looking. :hail:

What I will probably end up doing is creating a page with a list of different banners from people to choose from if they want to link to us, so the more the merrier!

I will definitely be including yours, Matt.

One more then I will make some buttons,

banner121uv.gif

ARGH! Having serious problems with PS and ImageReady at the moment. I've finally made a groovy (yet crap) animated thing, but how do I save it?
I'm in ImageReady and the only options I have are to save it as a JPG (no animation) or as HTML (dunno if this'll include the animation). I thought I'd be trying to save it as a GIF.... wouldn't I?

Yes it has to be a gif, goto file then "save optimized as" then choose gif, hope that helps.

Matt, I hope this is alright... but I really liked the look of your banner and button so I sort of copied the look and made one myself. (This is my first animation ever!! yay!) Anyway, if anyone wants the PSD file to make it better or play with let me know and I'll email it to you.

Banner_TPF.gif

Again, using your colour scheme matt, but i really like it.
Here's a button I made using a tutorial I found on the net for the shiny orb. It is the first 'orb' I've made so I could probably do it better next time.

Button_TPF.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back