request a picture of a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, im not use to talking about beauty in looks and stuff. or i mean. most of the girls here are snobby, slutty, stupid and retarded, so i dont think of them as pretty in a photographic way. most of them are, in the photographic kind of way. you know what i mean? im just not a photographer person. sorry

PiMpPiStOl said:
well, im not use to talking about beauty in looks and stuff. or i mean. most of the girls here are snobby, slutty, stupid and retarded, so i dont think of them as pretty in a photographic way. most of them are, in the photographic kind of way. you know what i mean? im just not a photographer person. sorry​

Your digging yourself into a deeper hole.

PiMpPiStOl said:
well, im not use to talking about beauty in looks and stuff. or i mean. most of the girls here are snobby, slutty, stupid and retarded, so i dont think of them as pretty in a photographic way. most of them are, in the photographic kind of way. you know what i mean? im just not a photographer person. sorry​

Hmmm... I have to put this in here...

I know most of you have probably seen this but I put a little spin to it. Here's the original:

We all know that have girlfriends that they take money and time... we can express that in a formula...

1. Girls=Money X time

Time is money so... (Time = Money)
2. Girls = Money X Money (or Money^2)

It has been said that money is the root of all evil... or...
3. Money = (evil)^(1/2)

We can equate the two formulas (2 & 3) and get...
4. Girls = ((evil)^(1/2))^2 or Girls = evil

But I have found this to not be true. (one the phrase actually is LOVE OF money is the root of all evil) so the equation would turn out like this:
(love of)^2 Girls = evil

... so I have devised my own...

1. Girls=Money X time

Time is Money so... (Time = Money)
Girls = Time^2

We also know that our "Time is presious" on this earth... hense...
Girls = presious^2...

Precious as defined by Dictionary.com can be

pre‧cious  /ˈprɛʃ
thinsp.png
əs/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[presh-uh
thinsp.png
s]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1.of high price or great value; very valuable or costly: precious metals. 2.highly esteemed for some spiritual, nonmaterial, or moral quality: precious memories. 3.dear; beloved: a precious child. 4.affectedly or excessively delicate, refined, or nice: precious manners.

–noun
6.a dearly beloved person; darling. :wink: So let's treat them that way please...

BoblyBill said:
Hmmm... I have to put this in here...

I know most of you have probably seen this but I put a little spin to it. Here's the original:

We all know that have girlfriends that they take money and time... we can express that in a formula...

1. Girls=Money X time

Time is money so... (Time = Money)
2. Girls = Money X Money (or Money^2)

It has been said that money is the root of all evil... or...
3. Money = (evil)^(1/2)

We can equate the two formulas (2 & 3) and get...
4. Girls = ((evil)^(1/2))^2 or Girls = evil

But I have found this to not be true. (one the phrase actually is LOVE OF money is the root of all evil) so the equation would turn out like this:
(love of)^2 Girls = evil

... so I have devised my own...

1. Girls=Money X time

Time is Money so... (Time = Money)
Girls = Time^2

We also know that our "Time is presious" on this earth... hense...
Girls = presious^2...

Precious as defined by Dictionary.com can be

pre‧cious  /ˈprɛʃ
thinsp.png
əs/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[presh-uh
thinsp.png
s]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1.of high price or great value; very valuable or costly: precious metals. 2.highly esteemed for some spiritual, nonmaterial, or moral quality: precious memories. 3.dear; beloved: a precious child. 4.affectedly or excessively delicate, refined, or nice: precious manners.

–noun
6.a dearly beloved person; darling. :wink: So let's treat them that way please...

I'd like to point out that not all girls require so much...myself included...

Weaving Wax said:
I'd like to point out that not all girls require so much...myself included...

Very true... I'm sorry that it came off that way... Although I was not meaning to generalize, I did just that... I was simply trying to prove (somewhat mathmatical because that's how I think and in a lightly entertaining way) that women should be respected, honored, protected, loved, and charished... Not objects simply to admire.

Agreed. And honestly, beatuy is in the eye of the beholder...I'm not too excited by what "pimp" says.. I don't think I'd date someone who uses the name "pimp", it really boils down to personal preference and if "pimp" thinks there are no pretty women on this forum...his loss...

Weaving Wax said:
and if "pimp" thinks there are no pretty women on this forum...his loss...

I'm having problems understanding exactly what 'pimp' thinks, because I don't alway know what he's writing (with all the 'yeah's' and 'I mean', sorry my friend), but I'm not sure he is saying that the girls ON THIS FORUM are ugly and so on. Are you? I thought he was talking about the girls in his hometown. Maybe.

anyway Pimp: this is probably not the way to get a lot of help here...:meh:

pascal

Are you asking me if I think I'm ugly? I don't really think that matters, but I do agree with your last point..

Weaving Wax said:
Are you asking me if I think I'm ugly? I don't really think that matters, but I do agree with your last point..

:D:D:blushing: sorry, some text editing mishap. No, Weaving Wax, I wasn't asking you a question. .....I wrote 'Are you?', but that was directed at Pimp...(I really have to work on my English).

pascal

these poor guys, have fun being lonely.

oh and I beg to differ with the "pimp", there are a lot of girls here that are pretty good lookin, just not everyone whores themselves out like you may be looking for?

xfloggingkylex said:
these poor guys, have fun being lonely.

oh and I beg to differ with the "pimp", there are a lot of girls here that are pretty good lookin, just not everyone whores themselves out like you may be looking for?

LOL... awesome. Yeah I agree... I've definitely seem cuties on here but really... who cares it's not why I (and hopefully others included) come here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume by "pretty girls" you meant models??? I have no idea... I'm just trying to help dig you out.

Then again...

Pimp said:
most of the girls here are snobby, slutty, stupid and retarded ...

... I have no idea wtf you're trying to accomplish. Hahaha... thanks for the laugh... I think I almost seperated a rib reading this one.

holy crap you people dont get what im saying!! im saying people HERE, in my town are pretty, im just not sue to thinking "pretty" in a looks kinda way. im use to think of "pretty" as in personality and stuff. i didnt say anyone in here was ugly or anything. so im not talkign abotu ANYEONE on this forums or anything. im talking about people here, and most of them have crappy personalities, and thats what i usually talk about pretty about. photographic wise, most girls here ARE pretty. i just suck at explaining things so please just let this topic die.

I'll go ahead and lock it per request. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back