request receipt pop-up

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Any way of replacing the "request receipt" pop-up you get when you send a PM with a little tick box at the bottom or something? Just gets annoying sometimes.

Wish I could! I checked and it's not one of the options listed. I find it annoying too. I'll keep digging to see what I find but I think for now you'll just have to keep hitting "cancel".

AlisonPower said:
Wish I could! I checked and it's not one of the options listed. I find it annoying too. I'll keep digging to see what I find but I think for now you'll just have to keep hitting "cancel".
I was afraid it was a built-in thing. :x

Ah, well. Thanks for checking!

I think it will need to be coded. You'll have to take that up with Chase when he's back.

That was one of the first items I looked for when we switched over. It is annoying as hell.

I've had a list of honey-do's for the dodgy admin since he disappeared last week. Too bad zach is gone too.

Die!!!!! Die read receipt die!! That's the one thing that really really irritates me.

Chase is gone??? How come I didn't know this? hmmm....
*gets ready to break out champagne....oops realises champagne already open and drunk... falls over going to red wine and chocolate ice cream...*
anyone want some?

oh yeah.. Die, read receipt!

sorry for the news...but there was some sort of bug in the system that wouldn't let some users send messages because of the new mod. We're gonna check it out and see if we can fix it for good this time. :D

Hopefully the two don't cancel each other out....it would have been nice to send a pm without seeing that "receipt" window pop up - except I couldn't send at ALL!!! :lol:

Hopefully it is just a bug that can be corrected. Thanks for the update, Hobbes! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back