Requirements for taking a photo like this.

A dark room (not necessarily a studio), a couple of off-camera flashes (or monolights) and a large aperture.

Make that two off camera flashes.. one gridded or snooted! ;)

Is it just me, or does it appear to be a composition of two photos? Why someone would need to do this, I don't know, because it could probably be achieved in one, but the lines around the hands don't seem natural, too "polygonal lasso" looking for me to not be skeptical.

What 'lines around the hands' are you seeing?

yea.. I don't see them either.... lol!

Hmm, maybe I was hallucinating. The hands just seem a bit too crisp, almost like they've been cut and pasted in. Really I was looking at the top of the top hand, and the fleshy top/thumb area of the bottom hand. Still, likely just hallucinating o_O

Now that you mention it.......... the top hand looks like his, and the lower hand looks like hers.

Now that you mention it.......... the top hand looks like his, and the lower hand looks like hers.
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

But if she's got the baby bump, and she's in the back of the photo, then we are only left with a few options...

1) She has a very long third arm.
2) For the sake of the photo, her third arm was removed and held in place beneath the blocks.
3) Its a composition of two photos.
4) The arms on her stomach aren't hers (creepy)
5) The person in the back is in fact not even related to the people holding the blocks. They just found some pregnant lady. (Creepier)

Personally I'm leaning towards number one ;)

Last edited:
yea.. father holding blocks.. momma in background....

The thumbnails are different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back