“Rest In Peace Little Princess...” (God Bless You...)

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/4.5
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

(Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, Silver Efex Pro 2)

20181125-untitled-7-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Interesting though I'm not sure that I care for the OOF foreground as it competes to much with the subject.

I was wondering if the OOF foreground was done in post? The edit is a little dark for me, although in this case I guess the slight sepia looked more suitable to the image than a pure B&W, but maybe that's to convey the sadness of the subject in the image/.. I'm not usually a fan of adding borders and giving it the "old film look" but that's a personal choice.

D850
f/4.5
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

20181125-untitled-7-Edit-Edit-Edit-2.jpg

A young innocent child lost their battle with a rare form of childhood cancer - Neuroblastoma.

This is how I wanted to show my image but was initially apprehensive due to the subject - the loss of a young beautiful child but after chatting with a friend & fellow photographer I found my way.

Sadden,

Enezdez

D850
f/4.5
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

View attachment 166381

A young innocent child lost their battle with a rare form of childhood cancer - Neuroblastoma.

This is how I wanted to show my image but was initially apprehensive due to the subject - the loss of a young beautiful child but after chatting with a friend & fellow photographer I found my way.

Sadden,

Enezdez
For me personally, shots like this covering the human component mean the most. Just humanity, mortality, the nature of our existance.

The first edit has too many things that want my attention.

The second edit broke my heart.

I am not a fan of borders and this subject matter demands recognition of its monumental importance and I think a border diminishes that recognition.

Phew.... fighting back emotion reading a photographers forum....... Superb work.

D850
f/4.5
ISO 200
1/125 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

View attachment 166381

Sadden,

Enezdez
For me personally, shots like this covering the human component mean the most. Just humanity, mortality, the nature of our existance.

@bribrius Agreed & Thank you!

The first edit has too many things that want my attention.

The second edit broke my heart.

I am not a fan of borders and this subject matter demands recognition of its monumental importance and I think a border diminishes that recognition.

Phew.... fighting back emotion reading a photographers forum....... Superb work.

@407370 Thank you very much!

The 1st is very nice, but the edited one is a cracker.

Most reactions

Back