Rest in peace Mindy

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Last summer as some of you might remember, I was in Maryland and I posted many photos of my trip to my friend's place in PA. At my friend's farm like land were chicken, goats, cats and Mindy. She was 3 when I was there, a big and strong girl that can push me over by simply leaning her body against me. She was really nice and gentle and playful as well, and I always admired her good life of being able to enjoy the nature and love from her family.

I just received my friend's e-mail that she passed away yesterday morning. She way playing as usual three days ago, then the next day she wouldn't eat, and became shaky. My friend's family took her to the vet and she was dignosed with liver cancer. She passed away at the vet's.

My friend and his dad buried her in their orchard today. Unexpected things happen before you realize it and it will be too late to regrat. Fortunately for Mindy, I am sure that she has no regrats in her happy life.

I took these photos of her last summer and I'm glad I did.

mindy2.jpg

mindy1.jpg

Awww... What a sweet looking dog! Beautiful and intelligent eyes. Sorry to hear that your friend lost her. Give your friend our TPF hugs, will you?

:hug:::hug:: :hug:: :hug::

I'm so sorry to hear of Mindy's passing....:hug::

And Nikki, Rainbow Bridge is such a beautiful poem, I've used it before to help with the grief of losing a pet.

Alison, yes it is a beautiful poem. I get tears in my eyes everytime I see the flash movie.

Aw, so sorry to hear it. :hug:: She was a beautiful dog, that's for sure! I'm glad you have these pictures, too, so you can always see her strong and healthy like this. :heart:

Most reactions

Back