TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
Bored at burger king
cafe.jpg

Messing around with some "decisive moment" stuff
eat.jpg

i like the first one alot! the lighting is really cool! the second....is interesting..... it makes me think of the fast food gluttony of america......but that's just me. as a picture it's good tho! nice comp! excellent work!

i'm affraid you lied about your cholesterol.

...but nice shots anyway. Great capture on #2 and the first one reminds me of those 60's style "Dinners" :thumbsup:

I don't mean to ridiculously spam your thread (but i'll do it anyway), but why would you go to the top fast food place to have a veggie? (I'd just have a carrot or something, but that's just me)

...but I don't judge you. the shots were worth it. :)
(that was my most "but"-concentrated post ever)

Well I got the veggie because they didn't have a spam burger. Ok that was not even funny, but whatever. I was at a burger king because a group of us were on our way back from a debate tournament a couple hours away and none of us had eaten in a long time and were very hungry... and couldn't find any carrots

next time, look harder.
and did you win that debate?

On this, I end my spamming here cause i respect you way too much.
[/spam]

Alexandra said:
next time, look harder.
and did you win that debate?

On this, I end my spamming here cause i respect you way too much.
[/spam]
1. It wasn't my choice, they don't have a lot of fine dining establishments on the interstates in south dakota.
2. There was no debate about the food, that was the only place, however it did have an attached gas station from which i purchased a canned starbucks double shot espresso w/ cream
3. Whatever, 1600? I guess I'm allowing for this spamming to happen, oh well

darin3200 said:
Thanks for the comment! That was the idea I was going for in #2 as well.

My first thought was, she's not far off wearing it like a feed-bag. My bad. Tricky subject and I really like the covert look to the shot - good job mate!

Rob

Thanks for the comments everyone!

MommyOf4Boys said:
It looks like she saw you out of the corner of her eye. Did you get dirty looks from her the rest of the time you were there?? LOL (At least she is eating "baked" Lays) LOLOLOL
No, actually he. But he didn't see me, there was a kid at his table just a little ways away from me he was talking to. I set the camera on the table and was still just pretending to work on my laptop, and eventually was able to one-handed focus and aim, take the picture and slowing move the camera.

Actually the bag of baked lays also has salsa and meat, and it was this kid's 2nd or 3rd one.

Alexandra said:
huh, I was meaning to ask if you won the debate you were off to ... sorry if you got it the wrong way :(
We had 5 debates, lost 4. We had a bunch of arguements that were very critical analysis type and we knew they wouldn't go over well, but we just did it for fun and expirience.

Most reactions

Back