Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments appreciated.

Tuna

Ayvalik.jpg

I'm not a pro or anything so I don't have any critique. But I love this shot. It looks so awesome. Keep up the good work =).

AMAZING!!! This is awesome, no critique needed IMO!!! I assume some photoshop was done to this...could I ask what if you don't mind? I really love how it's a good mix of soft blues, and then the sunset colors are so bright!!! Would look great hanging on a wall!!! Great job as always Tuna!!!

While I am usually a fan of framing, the frame on the upper right corner just isn't doing it for me. Try cropping it out.

The buildings color aids it in popping out at the eye, almost jumping off of the picture. The colors of the sunset are beautiful and almost perfect.

It certainly is an excellent shot, simply attempt cropping out the framing in the upper right.

very nice image. i guess the only thing that bugs me is the bridge at the top. seems to make the image unbalanced. just my .02

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Photoshopping was the only way to "save" this image. There would not have been the perfect exposure to capture the totality of what I saw at the time. Mainly selective levels and curves adjustments using the lasso tool and some dodging and burning. It still needs some work to make it perfect but I'm not sure I'll bother - though it's nice and brings back fond memories, it has never been one of my favorites.

As for the roof in the upper right, I agree that it is a distraction - makes the photo look almost torn in that corner. Maybe I could have dodged it a bit more to bring out it's texture or something but cropping it made me feel like I was losing too many good things along with it...

Again, thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

Tuna

It still needs some work to make it perfect but I'm not sure I'll bother
yes, the most telling part is the distinct line in the water and I don't even want to think about how you gonna blend that in photoshop. ;)

Classic shot. The clouds are working, which (at least in my case) is half the battle. The scene has all the elements. The "restaraunt/dock by the ocean at sunset" is hard to beat. The exposure seems a little photoshopped, but the contrast is there and vivid.

The question is; Can a shot be too perfect? Personally it may be like a postcard; a little generic.

Beautiful picture, it reminds me why I like this forum so much... :wav:

Most reactions

Back