Retail Graveyard

Nintendoeats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a walk through the fog the other day and got these. As somebody who used to push shopping carts for a living I find it simultaneously sad and gratifying.

DSC_1891.jpg

DSC_1878.jpg

DSC_1882.jpg

"Clear the snow"

"Never mind the carts"

Grrrr
And costs go up, because those carts are not cheap.
A cart that leaves the store grounds is like shoplifting, because the people that take the carts do not return them.
Stores have to hire people to drive the neighborhood to look for and retrieve carts.

Grrrr
And costs go up, because those carts are not cheap.
A cart that leaves the store grounds is like shoplifting, because the people that take the carts do not return them.
Stores have to hire people to drive the neighborhood to look for and retrieve carts.

My boss used to drive around and pick them up. At the very least it was a small neighborhood.

I think that in this case nobody will take responsibility for bringing them in before the plow comes because it's a strip mall. I can tell you this never happened at our store even if I had to drag them two at a time through the bloody snow! Of course it would help if people didn't keep finding odd places to leave the things that aren't the corrals.

I took that stupid job very seriously.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back