Retired

Tirediron - I like the subject too... I shot this using fuji color and converted to bw... I wasn't thrilled with the level horizon but I'm not quite satisfied with this either... This is one I might reshoot from a few angles on a good bw film. Thanks for the comment....

I am looking at it and looking...The idea has some logic however the building is too dominant, maybe "final retirement" would better describe what I feel. (Maybe too nasty.) On technical side if that the best scan you can get I think your camera is overexposing. Both shots have blocked highlights.

AlanE said:
Tirediron - I like the subject too... I shot this using fuji color and converted to bw... I wasn't thrilled with the level horizon but I'm not quite satisfied with this either... This is one I might reshoot from a few angles on a good bw film. Thanks for the comment....

Ilford PanF ?

AlanE said:

Ilford PanF ?
GSGARY, Were you suggesting I shoot this using Ilford? or was that a question?

I like the Ilford 125 FP Plus, but if I shot this again I might try some TMY, I want it contrasty with some grain. Next time I won't shoot at noon, maybe I can get a better exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back