Retoucher from Colorado Says Hello!

Connor Hibbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! I'm Connor, a graphic designer, photographer and retoucher from Colorado Springs Colorado.

I am here to make new friends with interests similar to mine as well as people to work on projects with!! I assure you all I am very approachable and willing to help in any way I can! I am relatively advanced in my skills with photoshop, and would be happy to spread some knowledge, so if you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask!!

Hi everyone! I'm Connor, a graphic designer, photographer and retoucher from Colorado Springs Colorado.

I am here to make new friends with interests similar to mine as well as people to work on projects with!! I assure you all I am very approachable and willing to help in any way I can! I am relatively advanced in my skills with photoshop, and would be happy to spread some knowledge, so if you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask!!

Welcome Connor!

Welcome, Connor
I lived on North Nevada just above Colorado College a long time ago.

Loved the town, loved the mountains.
Drove the back road to Victor about once a month for three years.

Welcome, Connor
I lived on North Nevada just above Colorado College a long time ago.

Loved the town, loved the mountains.
Drove the back road to Victor about once a month for three years.
Oh man! That is quite near where I am currently! It is certainly a lovely place to be! A landscape photographers dream location for sure! When did you move away?

Late 80's
I also lived for a 3 month period in a Taoist commune called Stillpoint that was in the next to last house Ruxton before the asphalt ends (in Manitou Springs.)
We used to hitch a ride on the railway up to the plateau and hike almost every day on Pikes Peak.

Welcome aboard Connor...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back