TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Before
868556876_d9fef3dbe3_b.jpg

After

900581274_dd64d4547c_b.jpg

Pretty much what I got redoing the color channels - but whats up with the purple on the dress?

The cropping and cloning look good. I agree though with the previous post... in the original it looks like a yellow color cast was on the image and then blue was introduced to balance it but I think there's too much blue. I'd also suggest using the Unsharp Mask on the couple.

I agree nice cloning but why waste your time on a picture like this? it's just not a nice image.

but why waste your time on a picture like this? it's just not a nice image.

Sentimental? Practice?

have a good one
3Eo

I agree with the others.

why waste your time on a picture like this? it's just not a nice image

It's a nice picture if you're just going to give it to them and say, "here you go." But I don't really think there's anything really too special about it to edit it too much. It looks blurry and the color is all wrong. Did you happen to get another shot of that? Or was that the only picture you took?
Its good, but its not great. I wouldn't waste too much time.

why waste your time on a picture like this? it's just not a nice image

Great - but then you're probably not the target audience, and the header wasn't "What do you think about this PICTURE", it was "Retouching Practice - what do you think".

Having said that, I didn't even notice the cloning. Very good work there - but definitely need to do something about the cast on the dress.

Most reactions

Back