Retrievers

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What? I'm not posting Osprey pictures? I always see dogs when I'm out and about. Today birds were not being cooperative and the light was crappy. I do love dogs so I decided to open up the Tokina and shoot some dogs.. I am loving this lens and thought it performed pretty well wide open.. Stopped it down a touch for the last one... Comments welcome..

1 f2.8

Golden Pose by krisinct, on Flickr

2 f2.8

Retriever Pose by krisinct, on Flickr

3 f2.8

Retriever Fetch by krisinct, on Flickr

4 - F4

Retriever Headshake by krisinct, on Flickr

Very nice! I would love to see the water in #1 blue or even just not so green. The retriever looks amazing though. Id like to see 4 pulled out a little.

Very nice! I would love to see the water in #1 blue or even just not so green. The retriever looks amazing though. Id like to see 4 pulled out a little.

Thanks Parker! That was the actual color of the water SOOC. It was under a tree and was quite mucky and well green.. The light was pretty dismal, I shot it at F2.8 ISO 400 and my shutter speed was still only 1/320th (HH).. #4 is full frame un-cropped. I know I'm unorthodox but I like the up close in your face look and I somehow managed to catch 1/3 with the open eye...

Very nice, I like them all. Great sharpness and color, well done

Most reactions

New Topics

Back