Return Customers

Again, these kinds of questions are best asked in the section reserved for professionals, but, different situations have different statistics. People seem to order more doubles and what not from weddings than individual portrait shots.

A lot of my portrait business is from people who are first exposed to me through a wedding. I get couples returning for baby and family portraits, younger brothers and sisters calling for senior portraits, friends of the couple hiring me for their engagement portraits, weddings, etc... So far I haven't had anyone return for another wedding shoot. :)

I am a commercial photographer. Most my clients return and stay. I think (do not know) in the retail world they do not return.

Keep in mind that hobbyists take pictures. Pros take photographs.

Love & Bass

This is close to how I think. Except, I RARELY "take" any images. Rather, I CREATE them. If it was simply a matter of taking what's there, what's my job?

Now back to the original question.... usually ALL of my customers return. If they don't, then I must conclude that I lost them. Our customers are ours to keep or loose. If I somehow fail to satisfy them, they'll choose someone else the next time they need photography.

-Pete

Love & Bass

I always thought it was hobbyists are artists and Pros are prostitutes. :D :lol: :lmao:

Mine never return
7.gif

Snobbery! Its actually kind of funny considering the quality of some professional's work.

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back