Return from Iraq

IonSpeedMaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My brother returned from Iraq last Wednesday. It was a 14 month tour so my family went up to his base in Anchorage to greet him. He didnt know me and my sister were going to be there. This is the ceremony

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

nice shots! You can sense the emotion of the event. I have the utmost respect for what your brother does, Im glad hes home safe!

Very moving photos. I'm glad he is home safe as well. Be sure to thank him for his service.

Nice shots. Some of them are a little blurry, but no biggie.

Give him a big thank you for what he's doing!

You have a very good-looking family. I like the picture of the podium w/ the cover.

Please, please than him for his service to our country from Cathy and I. And from my family to yours, God bless you all, for what you do is a blessing to us all.
BTW, nice pics of what had to be an emotional ceremony for sure.

Thanks a lot guys for the positive feedback. It was indeed a very emotional ceremony, as you can see from the tears in my moms, dads, and sisters eyes. Im so glad to have him back home safe and I appreciate all your support for my bro and the rest of the troops

Must of been an awesome day the day he returned, I appreciate the work he does!

Nice shots and a big welcome home!!! My younger brother is getting ready for his 3rd tour over there.

Most reactions

Back