Revamped Website

Well I visited and went to the Product sections. I can't say I like the white background when viewing a photo that contains a semi-white background.

Thats my first impression.

Thanks K! I have been battling that myself and your comment really helps. 12 images in your book to send to clients is still the norm. I think on the web the client needs a lot of images to gain your trust. One thing for sure my images do need to be more consistent. The people section is filled with people. I do not always shoot "model material".

Love & Bass

If you're concerned about SEO (Google it), then you should change a few things starting with your <title> element "craigblankphoto.com". Are your potential clients going to Google "craigblankphoto.com"? I doubt it. Something like "Los Angeles and Hermosa Beach Commercial & Editorial Photographer" would be more SEO friendlier.

If you don't care about SEO, disregard this post. :lmao:

One more thing if you are concerned about SEO, I'd suggest changing your signature links to say something like "Los Angeles and Hermosa Beach Commercial & Editorial Photographer" too. Well, maybe shorter, but you get the point. BTW, it's called an "Anchor Link"....again Google it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment Mike! I am concerned with SEO. Most of my clients do not come from searches, but that is a whole other story.

At any rate not sure what you are saying. I have Hermosa Beach, LA, Commercial and editorial photographer on my home page. I should change my domain name to Hermosa Beach Photographer?

Love & Bass

Thanks for your comment Mike! I am concerned with SEO. Most of my clients do not come from searches, but that is a whole other story.

At any rate not sure what you are saying. I have Hermosa Beach, LA, Commercial and editorial photographer on my home page. I should change my domain name to Hermosa Beach Photographer?

Love & Bass

No. I'm talking about the title that appears on any browser or when you search something in Google, like "Atwater CA Nature Photographer". See the first line, in bold? That's my title for my website. Shameless plug, I know. :lol:

If you change THAT text, you'll find more people that way. Make sense?

Most reactions

Back