Revamping

lamergod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This picture is taken in the central business district of Singapore,just like Wall st.
Here's my take which I dont think it's very common or at least I have never came across.Please C&C!

4135446735_5b602c064a_b.jpg
Please critique this picture!TIA

The buildings seem a little dark. There's a lot of flat blacks with little detail.
The perspective and composition is nice though and the sky is interesting.

The buildings seem a little dark. There's a lot of flat blacks with little detail.
The perspective and composition is nice though and the sky is interesting.

thanks!This photo was backlit so the buildings were all very dark,almost no detail in a normal shot,so I did 5 bracketing to bring out some of the details of the building,but this was all it can do

I like the dark effect. Nice image.

I think the dark which is covering most of detail is ok. It adds a mystery envelope to the whole photo. Whoever is watching this picture must think for himself about details until the time when hotel will be opened. I like this picture;)

I think the dark which is covering most of detail is ok. It adds a mystery envelope to the whole photo. Whoever is watching this picture must think for himself about details until the time when hotel will be opened. I like this picture;)

I like your humor!Thanks for the critique!

Most reactions

Back