Rex

CreativeSnaps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mans best friend.
I did this for someone who wanted it for a present at the time.

Attachments

• $rex.jpg
    $rex.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 149
I have to say (and I am not a pet photographer) that this image is awesome... I said wow.

That's the kind of shot you can print big and hang on the wall :thumbup:

Something about it look too unnatural for me; same with a lot of your other stuff you've been posting. I don't like when photos start to border on being "illustrations".

I have to say (and I am not a pet photographer) that this image is awesome... I said wow.
Thanks Trever.

That's the kind of shot you can print big and hang on the wall :thumbup:
Cheers. Yeah it was printed big.

Something about it look too unnatural for me; same with a lot of your other stuff you've been posting. I don't like when photos start to border on being "illustrations".
My Images won't please everyone but its my style and it stands me out in a good way from this ever growing hobby/profession :)
Another thing is I painted with light which is what photography means.

I am a digital artist as well as a photographer and what a great way to bring the two together :)

Thumbs up, my friend! Not much else to say...

Looks nifty. I'd be temped to enlarge the catchlight in the right eye to more closely match the one on the left side of the photo. I LOVE the way the dog's name tag shows the REX so clearly and obviously...it's a nice touch. I bet the dog's master simple cherishes this fine pet portrait.It looks great!

That is awesome! Taking portraiture to the next level.

What can I say I LOVE IT, he is such a C U T I E :hail:

I love the expression on this dog, and the look is very refined and pleasant (it does look processed but not overcooked to my eyes)

Another thing is I painted with light which is what photography means.
I'm wondering if you can clarify. How can you paint the dog with light? To me this phrase refers to long exposures of a subject which you "paint" with light sources while the shutter is open. There's no way a dog would sit still long enough to allow this to happen. Are you referring to something different than this when you say that you painted with light?

Many thanks everyone :) Glad you like it.

Hi Eclectix, This is what i mean. I have copied it from wikipedia " Photography (derived from the Greek photos- for "light" and -graphos for "drawing") is the art, science, and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film, or electronically by means of an image sensor.[SUP][1][/SUP] Typically, a lens is used to focus the light reflected or emitted from objects into a real image on the light-sensitive surface inside a camera during a timed exposure. The result in an electronic image sensor is an electrical charge at each pixel, which is electronically processed and stored in a digital image file for subsequent display or processing."

Photography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most reactions

Back